Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Dusty Sanderson

DUSTY SANDERSON

     My Cousin, Dusty, is the lead singer of the local band, "Southern Drifters". He writes most of his songs, although he does some covers of famous Artists. He has dreams of making it far in the music industry. Singing and playing guitar are his life. When I go out to hear him sing, his songs make me THINK, and they inspire me. Here soon, he plans to pack up and head to Nashville, TN to make a name for himself. I am very proud of Dusty and the hard work he puts in to entertain fans, family, and friends. God blessed Dusty with a great singing voice and a talent for songwriting. I pray and hope his dreams will be full-filled. If you wanna hear him and the band, Southern Drifters, come to Chan's Nightclub this Saturday Night 3/31/12 at 9pm. It's a damn good time and I promise, you won't be disappointed.

xxox.

2 comments:

  1. You are an awesome cousin Ashton! Dusty is very lucky to have you as one of his biggest fans! Thank you for all your support!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I support my family in any way I can! He is a great singer and I love to listen to him. :)

    ReplyDelete