Thursday, March 22, 2012

Her name is Ashton...



     The ocean is my sanctuary. Sunrises, sunsets, and rainbows remind me of the promises given to us from the Lord. My favorite color is green. Not lime green, forest green. I have green eyes. I am a Leo but, I don't believe in "astrology signs". Yet, I still read my horoscope from time to time just to see if it's accurate. I was born Catholic and baptized Catholic. I became Baptist when I was in the 2nd grade. I never had my First Communion, even though I was awfully close. My Granddaddy was a Deacon at St. Ann's Catholic Church. In my opinion, it is the most beautiful Church in Pensacola. I accepted Jesus Christ as my Personal Lord and Savior when I was 12 years old at Olive Baptist Church. I have never flown. I have been to 8 states. I am petrified of severe weather. A rainy day is great but not crazy thunder and lightning and definitely not wind. I really think something tragic happened to me as a young child because of my fear of bad weather. I still get knots in my stomach when a storm is brewing. I do not believe in taking a belt to a child due to things that happened to me when I was little. (My Mother nor Father has ever struck me with a belt just to clarify things, but someone else has). It makes me cringe when I see it. I also hate to see a child on a "leash". I am a sarcastic person. I've learned as I grow older, I become closer to my Parents. I realize/d they were/are right all along about things. I have only seen snow several times. I cannot live somewhere without a beach. Anyone who knows me knows I love to get sunburned. I barely ever wear sunscreen, only oil. My hair is super long and I wouldn't have it any other way. I am addicted to Teen Mom 2, (the one with Leah). I absolutely adore her. Weddings make me cry. Always. I am a jeans and t-shirt type of girl. I have to have my toes painted always. I am guilty of thinking that Zac Efron is the sexiest man alive along with Bradley Cooper. My favorite song is "Give in to Me" by Garrett Hedlund & Leighton Meester. I wish God had blessed me with a beautiful singing voice. I am a morning person but I quit drinking coffee about two years ago. Thanks to Disney movies, I am waiting for a Knight in shining armor who will fight for me. Deep down, I want a country boy who drives a truck and knows how to hunt and skin a buck. I would also like for a man to teach me how to fish. I love boating, even though I haven't done it in forever since my Dad sold his boat. I have one tattoo and I will be getting another one. Most of my days are spent taking care of two precious kids. I don't have big dreams for my life. Just to be HAPPY. Hopefully that involves a loving Husband, a family, and a place to call home. I would love to be a Mommy one day. Hopefully before I'm 30. I love naps. But, not when a stupid solicitor rings the doorbell and wakes me up. Or a Jehovah's Witness for that matter.

That's all for now.
XOXO.

No comments:

Post a Comment