Sunday, March 25, 2012

Ventilation .

     I need to vent for a moment. (or several moments)... So, I took my niece to a park today. It is near Summitt Blvd and in a nice neighborhood as well. I sat down on the bench as she ran off to play on the playground. Well, I look closely at the pirate ship playground and there is a guy and a girl sitting there in front of the swirley (sp?) slide. At first I thought it was just a guy. I figured he just needed some time to think or something. Well then I noticed a female with him. Both of them had to of been 15 years old. The guy then lays down in the girl's lap. Keep in mind, my niece is seeing this. I was LIVID. I do not want my niece to see that type of behavior and think it is okay at her age. A PARK for kids is not a place to lay in your girlfriend's lap or have any PDA! Have you lost your ever loving mind? I wanted to say something so bad but I try to watch my behavior around my niece. Maddy and I love this park and I ended up saying "Let's GO!!!" Does anyone else think this is wrong? Find somewhere else to be affectionate!!!! Not in front of my 5 year old niece!!!!!!

I feel much better.
xox.

No comments:

Post a Comment