Saturday, February 25, 2012

too lady-like ??

So, I want to make sure I'm like every other girl out there... When you meet someone new, or a person from your past comes into your life, do you immediately think in your head, "Oh gosh what if we start dating? How cool would that be? I hope he likes me and this turns into a relationship." I myself am guilty of this. I don't know if it's because I'm ready for a fairytale or because I'm just so tired of being single! I feel like I shouldn't think these thoughts when a new "Prospect" comes into my life but I can't stop it. Never would I let the guy know what I was thinking until he was ready to even have "that talk". I feel as though I have an old soul. My Mother always taught me that the guy should be a Gentleman, he should call first, he should opened doors for me etc... well these days, I feel as though things have changed. But, I am still stuck back in the 1930's it seems. Guys aren't like they used to be. Nowadays, women sometimes make the first move. I just feel like that is so wrong. I have NO GAME whatsoever and I am literally oblivious as to how you even "play the game". Personally, I don't like games. I'd rather people be upfront with me. I guess I need to snap out of it and take control like other ladies do.


Thoughts?

-Ashton

2 comments:

  1. There is a difference in taking control and what you're referring to as wrong. However, don't put so much stress on new friendships and relationships and yourself. Enjoy meeting new people a nd demand respect from everyone that comes into your life. You will meet your GENTLEMAN when it's time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You so much for responding! I'm giving up on men for now. People say they come when you aren't looking but, I'm always looking it seems like. LOL. Not anymore!! =)

    ReplyDelete